All content on MODPURE is sent to MODPURE.CO via email or is available in various places on the Internet and is believed to be in the public domain. The content (including images and videos) posted is believed to be posted to the extent of our rights under the United States Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, United States Code.)
Notice of Copyright Infringement
MODPURE.CO complies with 17 USC §512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any notice of infringement and to take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on modpure.co or if links to your copyrighted material are returned via a search engine and you want the material removed, you must provide issue written notice detailing the information listed in the following section. Be responsible for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent the information listed on our website in violation of your copyright. We recommend that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance in this regard.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence that the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right is alleged to be infringed.
- You must fully identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed in detail and include at least one search term for which the material appears in modpure.co’s search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Declare that the information in the notice is accurate, and subject to penalties for perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by an authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive rights alleged to be infringed.
Please email your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow us 1-2 business days to reply to emails.